Who we are
Vulture is a Yorkshire based company providing limited edition cycling products inspired by history.
Why we are
Vulture is the name given to those cyclists who reach the top of the climb first and then circle, waiting for the others to catch up – we aspire to be the one that gets there first. We can’t always be the first so we at least aspire to get there!
We only supply products of the highest quality with as much of the work being done in Yorkshire as possible, if not Yorkshire then the UK. Currently…
- Our products are designed in Holmfirth
- Our woven labels are produced in Settle
- Our T-shirts are printed in Leeds
- Our caps and jerseys are printed in Lancashire (hurray or boo depending on which member of the family I’m talking too)
- Our badges are printed in Leeds
- Our stickers are printed in Doncaster
We try to be as eco-friendly as we can and we will continue to research and try other products to increase this.
- Our tissue paper is 100% recycled and can, of course, be recycled or re-used
- Our plastic mail bags are 100% degradable and contain 25 – 50% of recycled film