This top quality green T-shirt pays homage to the 1970’s era of Sun Cycles; vintage steel bikes hand-made in Worksop, Nottingham.
“Lightweight Bicycles, For The Enthusiasts” describes the appeal of the brand then, and now. The cyclo-cross successes of Keith Mernickle on Sun Cycles during 1969 and 1970 are testament to their durability and charm.
- Front : Colour screen-print on green
- Sleeve : Embroidered label with Vulture logo
- Inside : White screen print on green
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton 145 g/m² super soft 30 single baby jersey knit
- Weight 145 gsm
- Designed and printed in Yorkshire
Chest (to fit)
- S – 37″
- M – 39″
- L – 42″
- XL – 44″
All sizes are for guidance only